- Identify HIT developments needed to support healthcare delivery system and payment changes.
- Recommend priorities for change based on strengths, needs, resources and feasibility.
- Identify other parts of the system that need to be altered to support HIT changes, as applicable.
- Identify issues that support or hinder such changes.
- Identify strategies and tactics and prepare a report to the Executive Committee.
- Christine Sakuda, Hawaii Health Information Exchange, Co-Chair
- Tom Tsang, Governor’s Sr. Policy Advisor, Co-Chair
- Sanjeev "Sonny" Bhagowalia, Office of Information Management and Technology
- Randy Chau, MedQUEST Division
- Chris Flanders, Hawaii Medical Association
- Beth Giesting, Office of the Governor
- Susan Hunt, Hawaii Island Beacon Project
- Alvin Kajiwara, HMSA
- Everett Kaneshige, Hawaii Broadband Initiative
- Lorrin Kim, Department of Health
- Dew-Anne Langcaon, Hoʻokele Health
- Jeffrey Loo, Hawaii Health Information Exchange
- Carolyn Ma, UH School of Pharmacy
- Hunter Praywell, The Queen’s Medical Center
- Peter Sybinsky, Hawaii Health Information Corporation
- Ken Welch, MediSense Consultants