Payment Innovation Domain
- Identify payment changes to support changes needed in healthcare delivery system.
- Recommend priorities for change based on strengths, needs, resources and feasibility.
- Identify other parts of the system that need to be altered to support payment system changes, as applicable.
- Identify issues that support or hinder such changes.
- Identify strategies and tactics and prepare a report to the Executive Committee.
- Joan Danieley, Kaiser Permanente, Co-Chair
- Tom Tsang, Governor’s Sr. Policy Advisor, Co-Chair
- Clifford Alakai, Maui Medical Group
- Garet Azama, HMSA
- Richard Bettini, Wai’anae Coast Comprehensive Health Center
- Pua Chan, UHA
- Barbara Coriell, EUTF
- Beth Giesting, Office of the Governor
- Sen. Josh Green, Senate Health Chair
- George Greene, Healthcare Association of Hawaii
- Kris Hanselman, UHPA
- David Heywood, UnitedHealthcare
- Stephen Kemble, Hawaii Health Authority
- John McComas, AlohaCare
- Keka Sanborn, HPH
- Jim Tollefson, Chamber of Commerce of Hawaii
- Curtis Toma, Med-QUEST Division