Welcome to the official State of Hawaii American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) website.
The Recovery Act signed into law by President Obama on February 17th, 2009 includes measures to modernize our nation’s infrastructure, enhance energy independence, expand educational opportunities, preserve and improve health care, provide tax relief, and protect those in greatest need.
Information on this website adds state-level details to information found at the federal government’s ARRA website, recovery.gov.
Together these two sites will provide a clear understanding of how ARRA resources are being put to work in Hawaii. If you have any questions about ARRA please contact Mark Anderson, the State Lead Coordinator on ARRA, at (808) 586-3035 or email@example.com.
Did you know? »
State entities with the State of Hawai‘i received 187 ARRA awards totaling $1,771,582,144 and spent $1,735,287.224 as of the quarter ending December 31, 2013.
Reports on ARRA Awards to All State Entities »
Reports For the Quarter Ending December 31, 2013:
- Summary of ARRA Awards to All State Entities
- Total List of ARRA Awards to All State Entities Subject to 1512 Reporting Requirements
- Total List of ARRA Awards to All State Entities Not Subject to 1512 Reporting Requirements
- Total Jobs Reported by State Entities for ARRA Awards Subject to 1512 Reporting Requirements
- List of Capital Improvement Projects Funded by ARRA For All State Entities
- ARRA Awards to All State Entities By Sectors
- Estimated Employment Impact of the ARRA In Hawaii:2009 - 2013
- ARRA Awards vs Expenditures By State Entity
How to Report Waste, Fraud or Abuse »
If you suspect fraudulent actions related to a project, you can report your concerns in several ways:
• Call the Recovery Board Fraud Hotline: 1-877-392-3375 (1-877-FWA-DESK)
• Fax the Recovery Board: 1-877-329-3922 (1-877-FAX-FWA2)
• Submit a Complaint Form electronically to the Recovery Board
• Write the Recovery Board:
Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board
Attention: Hotline Operators
P.O. Box 27545
Washington, D.C. 20038-7958
You can also report waste, fraud or abuse involving ARRA funds to the Department of the Attorney General by telephone (808) 586-1240, fax (808) 586-1371, by mail 465 South King Street, Room B-1, Honolulu HI 96813 or to submit a report to the State of Hawai`i Department of the Attorney General by email, click here:
|State of Hawaii|
Dept. of Budget & Finance
|Phone: (808) 586-3035|
|Fax: (808) 586-1976|