For Private Providers: Doing Business with the State to Provide Health and Human Services
This section of the Vendor Guide deals specifically with the purchase of health and human Services. See also For Vendors, Contractors and Service Providers: Doing Business with the State.
Where can I find information on...
- Opportunities to Compete for Health and Human Services Contracts
Procurement Notices for Solicitations and Requests for Information (RFI).
- Planned Purchases Report
The report of planned purchases is a listing of health and human services anticipated to be procured in coming years; however, it does not obligate the state in any way to procure the services. The report is made available to providers for community planning and possible opportunities to compete for state contracts.
- Service Planning, Procurement, Contract Management and Payment Timeline
Timeline to assist agencies, service providers and interested parties in understanding the government procurement and contracting process.
- Request for Proposals (RFPs)
Current and recently closed RFPs for health and human services
Planning and the Request for Information Process
How the State plans for contracting for health and human services
- Contract Award Information
Health & human service contract award information. Includes service description, award amount, awardee and more.
- Hawaii Compliance Express (HCE)
Register in HCE to provide proof of compliance with statutes and the IRS.
- HePS - The Hawaii eProcurement System
The State eProcurement system. More information and how to register.
- Informational Sessions for Private Providers of Health and Human Services
Methods of Procurement: How the State Purchases Health and Human Services
When purchasing health and human services, state agencies follow one of the five (5) methods of procurement as prescribed by Hawaii Revised Statutes (HRS)and Hawaii Administrative Rules (HAR). Each method of procurement may be utilized under certain conditions
- Doing Business with the State to Provide Health and Human Services (Informational Session Training Reference)
- State Procurement Office Informational Material
Presented at the Legislative Meeting with Senator Suzanne Chun Oakland & Non-Profit Organizations - February 23, 2011
- State Contracting Process and Timeline, HRS Chapter 103F
- Overview of Hawaii Revised Statutes (HRS) Chapter 103F, Purchases of Health and Human Services
- Information Available on the State Procurement Office Website, HRS Chapter 103F
Procurement Circular 2011-07 Cost Principles-HRS Chapter 103F, Purchases of Health and Human Services
- Cost Principles -revised 9/11
- SPO Programs Open to Qualifying Nonprofit Organizations
- Protests and Requests for Reconsideration