HIePRO for Vendors, Contractors, and Service Providers
The State Procurement Office (SPO) is pleased to announce the transition to a new, updated eProcurement System, HIePRO [pronounced HI-PRO].
HIePRO Vendor Quick Reference (rev. 2/14)
Visit the HIePRO site
- Updated technology - the system will be faster and more compatible with browsers.
- Mobile device friendly- may view/respond to solicitations a mobile device.
- Ease of use - user friendly application.
- Transparent - Immediate public access to procurement notices and awards.
- Cost-efficient - vendor transaction fee begins at a lesser amount and is capped at the same level as HePS.
- For vendors registered in Hawaii Compliance Express (HCE). Once registered in HIePRO, vendors are informed of their compliance status in Hawaii Compliance Express (HCE),each time they log in to HIePRO. (Registration and good standing in HCE are required for award.)
About the Transition. The transition is almost complete. As of 1/1/14 buyers utilize HIePRO for solicitations when using eProcurement. Awards of HePS solicitations may continue through February 2014. Do not forget to check the Procurement Notices website for those solicitations in which purchasing agencies do not use eProcurement.
More information and assistance with registration
- Go to HIePRO, download the instructions;
- Webinar Reference: Orientation to HIePRO for Vendors, Contractors & Service Providers held August 30, 2013 at 9:00 AM.
General Questions about HIePRO?
Contact us by email or 808.586.0554