HIePRO for Vendors, Contractors, and Service Providers
The State Procurement Office (SPO) is pleased to announce the transition to a new, updated eProcurement System. Over the next few months state agencies will be transitioning from the current eProcurement system, HePS, to the new Hawaii State eProcurement application, HIePRO [pronounced HI-PRO].
Webinar Reference: Orientation to HIePRO for Vendors, Contractors & Service Providers held August 30, 2013 at 9:00 AM.
- Updated technology - the system will be faster and more compatible with browsers.
- Mobile device friendly- may view/respond to solicitations a mobile device.
- Ease of use - user friendly application.
- Transparent - Immediate public access to procurement notices and awards.
- Cost-efficient - vendor transaction fee begins at a lesser amount and is capped at the same level as HePS.
- For vendors registered in Hawaii Compliance Express (HCE). Once registered in HIePRO, vendors are informed of their compliance status in Hawaii Compliance Express (HCE),each time they log in to HIePRO. (Registration and good standing in HCE are required for award.)
More information and assistance with registration
- Go to HIePRO, download the instructions;
General Questions about HIePRO?
Contact us by email or 808.586.0554