Obtaining a PANS Account
At the current time, a PANS Account consists of 2 physical accounts:
- Procurement Notices for Solicitation and Professional Services Awards Reporting;
- Awards Reporting and as applicable RFPs for Health and Human Services.
- Contact your Department/CPO Jurisdiction PANS Account Manager for your internal procedures and chain-of-command protocol.
- Complete a Form SPO-040. Follow the instructions when completing the form.
- Follow your departmental internal procedures to route the SPO-040 to the Departmental Accounts Manager who will make the determination as to whether an additional account shall be established or you should be sending your notice to someone else who posts for your Division/Branch, etc.
- Your PANS Accounts Manager will sign as approver and the SPO-040 shall be scanned in and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: It takes about 1 week to establish your account. Plan accordingly.
- For Procurement Notices of Solicitations and Professional Services awards you will receive an email with your login/username, instructions and a link where you may establish your password.
- For the awards reporting site, your login and a password will be sent to your PANS Accounts Manager who will forward to you.
- Before logging in for the first time download and read the Step-by-step Guides/Quick References in the PANS Toolbox on the SPO website at http://hawaii.gov/spo click For State and County Procurement Personnel and Posting Procurement Awards, Notices and Solicitations and Toolbox.
- Use the appropriate Quick References/Guides each time you post.
- You must attend either SPO 140 or SPO 141 within 6 months of obtaining a PANS account. Check the training schedule