Trouble Logging in to PANS?
The reasons logins/passwords do not work in PANS are:
- Logins/password are case sensitive. Use the appropriate case for each character.
- You are logging in at the wrong place. Check the PANS Toolbox and Where to Log in and select the appropriate link.
- You have 2 different passwords for different parts of PANS and are using the wrong one.
- You are using an old login/password assigned prior to July 2010 (or prior to October 2011 for the Professional Services awards). Those logins/passwords do not work on the current sites.
- You changed your password and do not remember the password.
- You changed your password to something not acceptable (not enough characters or not the right combination -at least 7 characters of which 2 are numbers, 2 are capitals and 2 are lower case. (No spaces).
How to solve the mystery:
PANS accounts are made up of 2 different sites.
- Both sites will have the same login (user ID)
- The 2 sites may have different passwords depending on the passwords you, the user, created/changed.
The 2 sites are:
- Awards (except Professional Services) and Health & Human Services RFPs (SPO sets the password but the user can change it)
- Procurement Notices for Solicitation and Professional Services Awards (The user gets an email to set their password when the account is established)
Where do I log in?
One place to find a link to the login pages is from the PANS page at http://hawaii.gov/spo > For State Agencies > PANS > Where to Log in...
If your login/password still doesn't work:
If you are trying to log in to the Procurement Notices for Solicitation or Professional Awards website:
- On the login page, you will see the words: "Forgot your password? If you have forgotten your password, we can send you a new one."
- Click "we can send you a new one." It is a link to resetting your password.
If you are trying to log in to the Awards Reporting (or Health and Human Services RFPS) site:
- Passwords for the awards reporting site are not retrievable. A new one will have to be created.
- Contact your Department Accounts Manager who will email SPO with your login.
- A new password will be sent to the PANS Dept. Accounts Administrator in 1-2 working days. Do not email SPO directly.
Back to the PANS Toolbox