Informational Sessions for Vendors, Contractors and Service Providers
The SPO conducts informational sessions to assist vendors in doing business with the State.
To register for a session, select the date and complete the registration form.
|Doing Business with the State for Private Providers of Health and Human Services, HRS Chapter 103F||webinar|
|Doing Business with the State for Vendors, Contractors and Service Providers
of Goods, Services and Construction, HRS Chapter 103D
|Hawaii State eProcurement (HIePRO) for Vendors, Contractors and Service Providers||Webinar|
This informational session is designed for the vendor/ contractor/service provider interested in learning about information and resources available on the SPO website. The workshop is broken down into two parts;
- Part 1 provides an overview of the various state and county purchasing jurisdictions, the various methods of procurement, public notices for the various solicitations available, previous awards made, methods of payment, a brief overview of Hawaii Compliance Express (HCE) and information on the Hawaii Electronic Procurement System (HePS).
- Part 2, includes navigating through the SPO website on information covered in part 1 of the workshop.
The session will provide a synopsis of HRS Chapter 103F, including:
- How to Maneuver Through the SPO Website.
- Procurement Notices for Solicitations website.
- Request for Proposals Website
- Awards/Contracts Reporting System
Hawaii State eProcurement (HIePRO)
This webinar presents an overview of the State's new eProcurement application HIePRO, a review of the registration process, and an overview of the transition process from HePS to HIePRO.
Info sessions for Vendors of Goods, Services and Construction - Kevin Takaesu or 808-586-0568
Info sessions for Private Providers of Health and Human Services - Corinne Higa or 808-587-4706
Info sessions for HIePRO Vendors, Contractors and Service Providers - Mara Smith or 808-587-4704