Procedures to Attend a Webinar
To attend an SPO webinar, follow these procedures.
- Register online on the SPO website as you do for other SPO workshops.
- If you are eligible to attend the webinar, you will be sent an invitation to the webinar via email. In the email will be a link for you to register on the webinar site. You must also register on the webinar site to gain access to the webinar.
- Register on the webinar site several days prior to the webinar and make sure you are able to download the software. Consult with your IT staff. Downloading the software is not a guarentee you will be able to launch it on the day of the webinar.
- Save the confirmation email you receive after registering on the webinar site.
- Prior to the webinar you should read the Attendee Quick Reference and
Before attending the first webinar, set up a test webinar with the Citrix Global Support Team. Information is at Help and Technical Support.
On the day of the webinar, a few minutes before it is scheduled to start, log in to the site indicated in the registration email confirmation you received from GoToWebinar/Citrix after you registered on the webinar site.