Registration Forms and Information
You can easily register online and instantly submit a filing and receive a receipt. Or you can file using a paper form. Forms are in a fillable PDF format. Print, sign, and mail in with check or walk-in with check or credit card.
Registering Your Business In Hawaii
In Hawaii, corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, and limited liability partnerships are registered with the Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs, Business Registration Division (BREG). Registering a business with the Business Registration Division is relatively simple.
BREG's business registration, amendment, correction, and reservation forms are available for download. To register a business using a paper form, select a business entity type then click the desired form to view, fill, and print.
These forms can be filled out on your computer and are for downloading and printing for filing by mail, fax, or over-the-counter. You can also file online, which is a paperless, hassle free option with instant submittals and receipts. Go to Hawaii Business Express (HBE) to file online today.
Please check Complete Fee Schedule for a list of our filing fees.
Requires Adobe Acrobat. With this free plug-in, you can view and print a copy of any of our Downloadable Forms. Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Domestic Profit Corporation
- Domestic Nonprofit Corporation
- Foreign Profit Corporation
- Foreign Nonprofit Corporation
- Domestic General Partnership
- Foreign General Partnership
- Domestic Limited Partnership and Domestic Limited Liability Limited Partnership
- Foreign Limited Partnership and Foreign Limited Liability Limited Partnership
- Domestic Limited Liability Company
- Foreign Limited Liability Company
- Domestic Limited Liability Partnership
- Foreign Limited Liability Partnership
- Trade Name, Trade Mark or Service Mark